Large vessels multiple control stations and multiple engine configuration
CAN BUS Control is a powerful multi-station, multi-waterjet control system for propulsion control of large vessels with DOEN 200series and 300series waterjets.
The CAN BUS Control puts you in complete control, combining waterjet steering and reverse control together with primary engine throttle and marine gear command into the one simple to operate system.
Each waterjet and station node throughout the system uses separate microprocessor control units, each with two independent CAN bus lines ensuring a high level of redundancy.
Fully Class compliant, the system is complete with all necessary monitoring, alarm, back-up and emergency control functions.
- CAN BUS technology
- Plug in cabling using Deutsch Connectors.
- LCD Display – for detailed and complete system status as well as alarm history.
- Control Modes – push button selection for sync, split control and steering modes.
- Gear Panel – interlocked push button gear selection.
- Engine Sync – one lever sync of engine speed and bucket control.
- Idle override – push button idle ramping up for enhanced low speed manoeuvrability.
- Throttle Signal – available as Voltage, Current and PWM.
- Software adjustable for in field setting and fine tuning of vessel control parameters.
- Metal, watertight enclosures – using serviceable componentry.
- Alternative Control Levers – Rotary lever heads providing bucket, throttle and steering in the one unit.
- Alternative Steering Devices – including Helm wheels, steering joysticks and “smart” jog controls.
- eDOCK joystick control – A single joystick control that simultaneously actuates and controls waterjets and engines for precise and intuitive low speed manoeuvring control.
- Autopilot interface
- Bow thruster interface
- Dynamic Position Interfacing